Welcome to the district news section! You can view current and archived news items by selecting a location, month and year via the drop-down menus below.
The April 2017 issue of The Chronicle, the monthly newsletter from Kendall Central School District, is now available.
In this issue:
- Students Overcome Power Outages to Perform "Once Upon a Mattress"
- Superintendent's Message
- Music Boosters Needs Volunteers
- Second Graders Become Weather Watchers
- 2017-18 Kendall UPK & Kindergarten Registrations
- Message from the ES Principal
- From the JSHS Principal
- History Students Attend AP Conference
- Kendall CSD Propositions
- 2017-18 School District Budget Notice
- Budget Breakdown
- Budget Questions and Answers
- Voter Information
- Board of Education Candidates
- Unified Basketball is Back
- Students of the Month for March
- Kendall vs. Holley Faculty Game
- Holocaust Survivor Shares Experience with Students
- National Honor Society Induction Ceremony
- Kendall's Got Talent
- Save the Date!
- ...and more!
To view this issue, click here.